Tuesday 6 September 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 6th September, 2016


Today's weather;

It's cloudy this morning and no sun in sight anywhere around Koh Samui and I expect it to remain like this today with a possible addition of some rain during the late afternoon. At the moment there's not much wind but that may pick up later this morning. Current temp at 7am is 28C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 6th September, 2016

Previously, until a few days ago, I thought this was going to be the new Hard Rock Cafe extension for Koh Samui but now at last I figured out what it actually is going to be. This will be the new location for an Ibis Style hote, smack down in the middle of Chawengs and it's nightlife corner. Ibis Style hotels do not have the same standard design and offers in contrast a resort or boutique style atmosphere. A relieve as Ibis visitor I guess!

Yesterday saw a partially cloudy sky over Koh Samui with more clouds and less sun towards the end of the afternoon. It remained dry all day though and max temp reached 33C

The forecast is looking good, as of Friday we may expect sunny skies with hardly any wind. Before that it may be cloudy with an occasional tropical shower. The good September weather is about to descent upon us! Enjoy!

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: