Thursday 16 February 2017

10 year jubilee for the Koh Samui info and weather blog

10 year jubilee for the Koh Samui info and weather blog


Today is the 10 year jubilee for the Koh Samui info and weather blog. This is something I never expected to happen, but with this first post here it all started and became an integral art of my life. Ten years with almost uninterrupted daily updates, I'm amazed myself.

10 year jubilee for the Koh Samui info and weather blog

10 year jubilee for the Koh Samui info and weather blog

There will be a few changes coming up though, I will stop updating the blog on a daily base but will continue to update on a weekly base, over the weekend, either on a Saturday or Sunday.
Local events and other events that require or deserve attention, may get daily updates. It will be a lot more flexible from now on.

Stay tuned, I hope it will become more interesting for all of you.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 10 years anniversary... I have Been following you Half that time and enjoy my little samui fix everyday when I am not there. Keep up the good work and thanks for your Big effort!

Camille said...

Thanks Nikolaj.

Richard b said...

Happy birthday. I've been following you also for years.keep up the good work. I'm back in samui for songkran.

Camille said...

Thanks Richard,

It will take some getting used to but I hope I can keep it interesting!

Enjoy Songkran.